Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
You will be part of the CMS (content management system) Squad, a small and dynamic cross-functional team, fully responsible for the development, testing and maintenance of the web-based CMS. You will be involved in incrementally rebuilding the Criton platform, working on large integration (working with 3rd party API’s) projects and learning with the team on a daily basis.
For back end roles in our CMS Squad we are looking for:
● Python frameworks (e.g. Flask, Django)
● Database technologies – MySQL, PostgreSQL, ORMs (SQLAlchemy)
● RESTful APIs – design, implementation and documentation
● Familiarity with app publishing processes (App Store and Google Play Store)
● Experience with CI/CD tools (experience with Fastlane is a big plus!)